Release 1.3.1 – March 2023
- Interactive overview of extensions in Z-space including metadata of Z-objects
- User-friendly visualization of software metrics of ABAP code.
- Implementation of an interactive dashboard for detailed process views
- Listing of integrated interfaces
- Integration of developer comments into the graphical representation of the program flow
- Optimization of the user interface for a more intuitive user experience.
- Expand documentation capabilities for more comprehensive analysis.
- Performance improvement of the ABAP compiler
- Resolve stability issues during data analysis.
Release 1.3.2 – June 2023
- Introduce advanced AI analysis for more accurate results and insights.
- Additional support for SAP Dynpro GUI generation including application program flows.
- Listing of classic and new BAdIs
- Export possibility of the entire extension inventory
- Extraction and analysis of ABAP code in Web Dynpro controllers
- Faster processing of large amounts of data.
- Improve data analysis function.
- Solving export problems with very large SAP systems.
- Increasing the upload limit in codeVAULT.
- Correct processing of keywords as function names in the ABAP compiler
Release 1.3.3 – September 2023
- AI based descriptive texts for interfaces and data accesses.
- Listing of all use cases of an SAP system implemented in the Z area.
- Refinement of AI algorithms through LLM for more accurate forecasting.
- Integration of icons and implicit texts in the graphical screen display
- New version of the interactive demo environment
- Optimizations of the docuWIKI for analyses of mainframe applications.
- Integration of the source code of PL/I Includes
- Correction of display errors in various browsers.
Are you already a customer and have questions about our products? Our support team is at your disposal and will answer you as soon as possible.
Chief Technical Officer